xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [vote] Formalizing Native XML Database Apache XML Subproject
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:30:09 GMT

Definite and clear +1.  I am pleased to see this happening!

-scott

                    "Sam Ruby"

                    <rubys@us.ibm.       To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    com>                 cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     Re: [vote] Formalizing Native XML Database
Apache XML
                    11/19/2001            Subproject

                    10:21 AM

                    Please respond

                    to general

+1 on xindice subproject.  Should the proposal pass, I'll volunteer to do
the necessary setting up of cvs trees, mailing lists, and the like.

Note: I believe that we have only taken polls up to this point, and given
how there has been confusion in the recent past over whether votes have
been taken or not, I'd like to see this done formally and with a clear
majority of the XML PMC voting in favor of the project before
proceeding...so, roll call:

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Ted Leung
[+1]  Sam Ruby