xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Xerces.jar version
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:39:39 GMT
If you happen to have a recent 2.2D.x Xalan build as well, you can use the
nifty EnvironmentCheck utility which tells you this; or look at the code
therein to see how it does it; http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-9
Note also that the class changed in Xerces 2.x to be
org.apache.xerces.impl.Version

Stay tuned for an announcement about a much upgraded version of
EnvironmentCheck...

- Shane
> "Scott McLaughlin" <MCLAUGS@war.wyeth.com>
> execute the command
> java -cp xerces.jar org.apache.xerces.framework.Version  ( this works for
up to 1.4.3 not sure about xerces 2.0+) Later,