xml-general mailing list archives

From "Rouwendaal, Fernand" <Fernand_Rouwend...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject Re: Log4J
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:13:55 GMT

Our product OptimalJ makes use of Log4J, particularly in the testing and
deployment area.

A brief explanation may illustrate...

OptimalJ is an IDE that accelerates J2EE application development &
deployment by a model driven, pattern based architecture.

Testing:
  The generated J2EE application can be tested inside the IDE. For this
purpose, we have embedded the Log4J socket server in the IDE:
  Logging output from the different tiers (EJB, WEB) is channeled into one
single Output Window.

Deployment:
  Logging code (and the log4J deployment engine) make up part of the
assembled J2EE application.

You can have a look at www.compuware.com/optimalJ or
http://javacentral.compuware.com for a free trial download.

Regards,

	- Fernand.

Fernand Rouwendaal - Compuware Corporation
www.compuware.com/products/optimalJ