xml-general mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good bye...
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 01:06:25 GMT
Pier, I'm in basically the same position with IBM, though we have not
had layoffs yet, we are getting pretty low on contractors. So I
understand how that goes. Next year I will be in Arizona with my group
in Raleigh (now I am still in Pennsylvania so I can drive down if I'm
crazy enough).

I'm still living the schizoid life of open source developer and internal
developer, so I know how glad you feel that the tension is over. And
that you never, ever have to run a M$ or Lotus product unless you choose
to. 8^)

It sounds like, while a bit jarring, this whole event is turning into a
gateway into the next phase of your life. Have fun, and I hope time
brings you good fortune.

Chuck (and his affectionate but drooling cat, Boots)

PS: When you come to the States next time, you are welcome to come and
visit Joan and I in Sedona (red rock country) on the way to CA.