xml-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Problems Updating the site
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:43:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm having some problems generating site output on my machine that matches
what the xml.apache.org index page looks like. Is the output normally
generated on the apache machine?

When I generate it on my machine I get a very visually distracting
navigation panel on the left where the images for selected vs non-selected
are different sizes and shapes. I also have cases where the selected vs
non-selected images don't even match or are duplicated.

I'm trying to get the xmlrpc release candidate out so any pointers would be
helpful. What I'm generating looks like crap so I don't want to update the
site with it.

Any equivalent of this:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html

For the xml site?