xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crossreference info (was: WASP Lite on Apache?)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:52:45 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> My only intent was to say that the raw data is present.

My only intent was to say that raw data is not enough since Gump doesn't
solve the issue of "evolutionary dependencies" like Cocoon1->Cocoon2,
Tomcat3->Catalina or SOAP->Axis, etc.

And *this* is the information I was talking about, not project
inter-dependencies (which are developer's concerns, not user's).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.