xml-general mailing list archives

From Ludovic Maitre <Ludovic.Mai...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: New website stylesheet alpha available
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:05:33 GMT
Hello,

Have you tried the website under Netscape 4.7/Solaris ? the fonts of the
leftside menu are very small. But it's more quick that the old website.

Regards,
Ludovic

"Theodore W. Leung" wrote:

> Oh, and I forgot that a version of xml-site that was built using the
> stylesheets is up at:
>
> http://www.apache.org/~twl/new-site
>
> On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 16:03, Theodore W. Leung wrote:
> > I've modified Berin's stylesheets to produce the Mono look that Max
> > produced.  I've checked them into xml-site under the monostyle
> > directory.
> >
> > There are a few items that I could use help with.
> >
> > 1. I can't figure out how to get the style of the selected nav bar item
> > to be correct
> > 2. If you click on guidelines you'll see that the table for the <notes>
> > stylebook element messes up the nav bar
> > 3. I'm not sure how to grab xml.apache.org for use in the block top
> > title bar and the xml.apache.org > news indicator
> >
> > Any HTML or Cocoon/stylebook gurus that can help are more than welcome.
> >
> > Once we get these problems ironed out, I think that we can start to
> > switch over to the new look.  I'm not clear on which projects are using
> > stylebook to generate their docs.
> >
> > xml-site has sources for crimson, fop, xang, xerces-j, xerces-c,
> > xerces-p, and security.
> >
> > That leaves me unsure about.
> >
> > Xalan-J
> > Xalan-C
> > Cocoon1
> > Cocoon2
> > SOAP
> > Batik
> > Axis
> >

> > Projects without entries on the website include:
> > xml-rpc - Jason is working on this
> > xml-commons
> >

> > Ted

 Ludovic.Maitre@sophia.inria.fr

 INRIA - 2004 route des lucioles - BP 93    Tel: (33/0) 4 92 38 50 41
 06902   SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS cedex (France)    Fax: (33/0) 4 92 38 76 02