xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] ebXML Reg./Rep. on Apache?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:21:38 GMT
Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> I had asked for an explaination of the decision process and criteria for
> project acceptance. Specifically, I had asked how large a committed community
> would assure you that this project will be among the living. I would
> appreciate a specific response to those questions.

Don't know about you, but sometimes I sleep at night, you know, it's
kind of a healthy activity for me.

I wrote the mail after Ted's, then sent it and went to bed. Sorry if you
find this irritating, but just because a mail arrives a couple of
minutes after yours, it doesn't necessarely mean that it's related to
that. (when I write I don't check the mailbox, anyway, I do it after I'm
finishing writing a message)

Well, bad timing and bad feelings don't match that much.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.