xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website++: some fixes
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 21:41:27 GMT
max@corrosive.co.uk wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> I've followed Hugh suggestion and switched the CSS to use
> small-medium-large. Please verify the font size is ok now.

Well, kinda big on IE 5.00.3315.1000 and Netscape 4.78

Mozilla 0.9.5 look ok.

Netscape 4.78 is also not resizing the image in the cell background and
is loosing a the image on top of the sitebar.

Mozilla is messing up with the closing image on the left of the top
image.

Hmmm, I wonder: why don't we just write a simple "rectangle" layout and
forget about fancy stuff? just an idea (please max, don't take it wrong,
I love your contribution! it's really much better than what we have!)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.