xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website++: some fixes
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:50:40 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> max@corrosive.co.uk wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Thanks for the feedback!
> >
> > I've followed Hugh suggestion and switched the CSS to use
> > small-medium-large. Please verify the font size is ok now.
>
> Much better.  If everything is using relative sizing, then I
> can fine-tune the results on my browser to reflect what I
> personally like.
>
> I think this is good for a start.  I am working on simplifying
> the markup, and will post the results when I am done.  The simplified
> markup should work on both types of browsers.

I added a <base/> element just so that the graphics would
be found correctly.  You will find that the tables are much
less complex, and are broken into sections.  Please let me
know what you think.

I believe that it does render a little quicker as well.

--

"Those who would trade liberty for
 temporary security deserve neither"