xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website++
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:54:17 GMT
I'm all in favor of a new look but what I would use to make
something cooler (albeit lower bandwidth) than our current
style. I mean we're supposed to be writing really swank XML
tools yet we produce web pages that are, frankly, a little
lame. Just my humble opinion. (Remember: those that can, do.
Those that can't, complain. :)

Now, seriously...

I'd like to propose that we come up with some style guide
so that all of the XML sub-projects look like they're
related but not *exactly* the same. It would be great if
each project developed its own stylistic persona.