xml-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Accepting Entity Resolver Donation
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:22:15 GMT

> So, there are a few votes:
>
> a) would you like to accept this code donation?

+1. Yes.

> b) if so, where do you think it should be located?

I really like the idea of using xml-commons just like jakarta-commons (Suggestion #3 - following
the same charter and community restrictions of jakarta-commons) As at this point #2 (Separate
project) might not be viable and #1 might not be possible (Xerces1? Xerces2? how to extract
jars
for inclusion in other projects? etc..). We definitely need a place to host small components
that
cannot be stand-alone projects.