xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: standard ant targets
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 02:59:50 GMT
Yo! It's all over on alexandria-dev, obviously!  8-)  (That's where the
Gump-folk hang out, effectively since the bulk of work in the
alexandria CVS area is only on gump currently)

See this doc for the last (as I know) copy of build.xml attached that
is the basis for the 'jakarta default' build.xml file:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=alexandria-dev&m=100340866808043&w=2

There's lots of discussion along it.  I haven't had enough time to
comment in detail; I like most of what they're doing, but have a few
minor issues, especially with install stuff (i.e. how does it apply for
lower-level generic tools, etc.)

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 quote="A mirror is like a window on the other side of behind you."/>