xml-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] ebXML Reg./Rep. on Apache?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:09:43 GMT
Peter,

I did not want this thread to end with this sour note from Pae, hence this reply. I  sincerely
hope that we will revisit this in the future once you guys set up shop somewhere else. It
is
really easy for people to say that will "support" something, But when it comes to delivering
the
goods a few people seem to vanish into thin air. Please do let us know where/when you jumpstart
the project. Wish you and your team good luck with starting a community.

Thanks,
dims

=====