xml-general mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: Forcing validation to a particular DTD
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 00:16:55 GMT
I've just completed some utility code that solves this problem, by
allowing pre-parse manipulation of the DOCTYPE declaration:

  http://newgate.socialchange.net.au/~jeff/doctypechanger/

The javadocs explain the use cases (like your situation) and how to use
the code:

  http://newgate.socialchange.net.au/~jeff/doctypechanger/latest/apidocs/

Yesterday I proposed on the jakarta-commons list that it be further
developed there. Anyway, it's good to know that there *is* a potential
user base ;)

--Jeff