xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject New website stylesheet alpha available
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:03:20 GMT
I've modified Berin's stylesheets to produce the Mono look that Max
produced.  I've checked them into xml-site under the monostyle

There are a few items that I could use help with.

1. I can't figure out how to get the style of the selected nav bar item
to be correct
2. If you click on guidelines you'll see that the table for the <notes>
stylebook element messes up the nav bar
3. I'm not sure how to grab xml.apache.org for use in the block top
title bar and the xml.apache.org > news indicator

Any HTML or Cocoon/stylebook gurus that can help are more than welcome.

Once we get these problems ironed out, I think that we can start to
switch over to the new look.  I'm not clear on which projects are using
stylebook to generate their docs.

xml-site has sources for crimson, fop, xang, xerces-j, xerces-c,
xerces-p, and security.

That leaves me unsure about.

Projects without entries on the website include:
xml-rpc - Jason is working on this