xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: website++: some fixes
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:46:31 GMT
Max, sorry for the late reply, I've been out of the office.

Here's my feeling:  What you've done is much much better than what we
have.  Rather than guild the lily, is there some small amount of
tweaking that can be done to make this work?

I've viewed the latest pages this morning with IE6 - looks great to me,
and Mozilla .9.5 cuts off the www.w3c.org link on the right, but
otherwise looks fine

Ted