xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] ebXML Reg./Rep. on Apache?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:36:47 GMT
I was out of the office yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to respond
until now.

I am sorry that this came to an acrimonius conclusion.  As others have
already stated - the primary consideration at this point is the presence
of an active and diverse developer community around this particular code
base.  No technical judgements regarding the importance of ebXML,
ebXMLRR or the quality of the code base are being made -- in the case of
the codebase, we can't judge something that is not yet available.

Thank you for your interest in working with Apache, and for your
understanding of and willingness to abide by our principles.

Ted Leung
XML PMC