xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] ebXML Reg./Rep. on Apache?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:36:21 GMT
Okay,

To date, I've seen very little comment from current xml.apache.org
committers, and a few comments from the XML PMC.  Also, Stefano has
raised some concerns about the community aspects of this proposal.

Given the low-level of interest and Stefano's concerns, it seems like
the course of action that we're on is to not accept this proposal at
this time, see if a community develops around this project, and revisit
this once a community has been established.

Is this an accurate reflection of what people are thinking?

Ted