xml-general mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [POLL] ebXML Reg./Rep. on Apache?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 21:55:49 GMT
This probably is better decision. I don't think any of Apache Commtters
really
understand what is this project about. And I do not even think any of those
read the spec before.

Moreover, worse is that ones do not even read the specs and think they have
full qualifications for making decision. What a haughtiness!

Funny thing is that ones keep saying "open" don't even understand the true
concept of open. Maybe "open" in the domain of own ideology.

The policies made by people and anything made by people can be changed.
Otherwise, you will end up falling into own trap. However, noone is stopping
if you prefer to stick to it and keep all yours in your dog house.

Pae