xml-general mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject RE: [vote] A native XML database project under Apache
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:35:28 GMT
Absolutely +1.

It might be a little bit difficult, if the project starts with dbXML
as a base to switch over to the "real" solution (I don't want to
say that dbXML is bad, I even don't know it, but it's often the
case when some new people are involved that they find a different
solution etc.)

But as having a base which you can discuss on is thousand times
better than creating lots of theoretical threads with no praxis
behind it, this should be the way to go. But there need to be
some strong personalities in the project which are able to
fulfill that job.

Carsten