xml-general mailing list archives

From "Richard Toren" <Rich...@lyncean.com>
Subject RE: converting an html data into xml
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:30:23 GMT
Theoretically you could use the JTidy package (see sourceforge).  I've
used the IceStorm browser and it is an excellent tool (it needs to be
licensed however).  There are several other alternatives out there, but
since I haven't used them I can't recommend them ,

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: achawathe@hotmail.com [mailto:achawathe@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 8:51 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: converting an html data into xml

Dear friend we have a problem with taking an html file and converting it
into xml can anybody help us .We are using jaxp1.1 and also have the sax
parser .

we would like to know the change class for
com.ibm.xml.parsers.*;
which is from xml4j_2_0_9

we would like to know how to do it in the recent version .

Amol