xml-general mailing list archives

From "Dean H. Saxe" <d...@fullfrontalnerdity.com>
Subject Re: cfcontent cfheader no popup
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:28:36 GMT
Vikram,

If the browser is setup to display PDF using the Acrobat plugin, it will be
displayed in the browser automagically, otherwise the open/save dialog is
presented.

For the record, the only thing the cfheader/cfcontent pair do is tell the
browser to expect a stream of data that is not text/html, pass it the
appropriate MIME type and let the browser decide how to handle the data.

-dhs