xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Do you know any products using xml xerces
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:57:23 GMT
A brief and completely non-scientific poll of the people in the vendor
booths on the show floor at JavaOne SF 2001 showed a tremendous number
of users of Xalan-J and Xerces-J.  I didn't get version numbers or lots
of details, but it was pretty clear we were being used in a large
percentage of major Java products that use XML.

* Using Xalan and Xerces
Edge Matrix-Xeus product
Lutris - Enhydra,EAS
Softwired AG - wireless transcoding, Tamino products
Ellipsis - app server
BEA webserver
Verisign - trust services
Iona - web server
ATG - Documentum
FormulaOne from Actuate or Tidestone (company name change).
Zambit - web server
EpicData - expresso
SilverStream
FioranoMQ 5.0
Mobileum - mobility server
IntraNet - OutsideIn XML export/import utility
SonicSoftware
CapeClear
Orion App server
DevelopMentor - uses Xalan/Xerces in default sample apps
JRockit developer's tool

* Using just Xerces-J
Propel app server
Brokat financial services