xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New SAX2 release out
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:22:37 GMT
Sounds good.  We should probably tag the files after checking them in
so we can cross-correlate each of our versions with external sources.

Xalan is already using the xml-commons files in posted builds; as a
fallback we use the xml-xalan copy of files if we can't find a local
xml-commons directory.  (I hope to fix this later on so that if you've
checked out xml-xalan, you have to have checked out xml-commons, but
that if you've downloaded a dist build, you won't have to have
xml-commons)

Note we still need to get xerces and other projects on board using the
commons copies.  This might be a good excuse to get a Xerces 1.4.4
build along with any other critical bugs they might have open.

So - is sourceforge the 'official' copy of SAX files now?  Is Megginson
still involved?

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 quote="A mirror is like a window on the other side of behind you."/>