xml-general mailing list archives

From "Theodore W. Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: website++
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:35:38 GMT
I must be dense.  Here are my directory listings for the two directories
you listed.

[dev:~/work/ASF/jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/stylesheets] (2048) >
ls
CVS            docbook2body.xsl  document2docbook.xsl  system
book2menu.xsl  docbook2fo.xsl    site2xhtml.xsl

[dev:~/work/ASF/xml-cocoon2/documentation/stylesheets] (2005) > ls
CVS                   copyover.xsl       filterlinks.xsl  script.js
book2menu.xsl         document2html.xsl  printer_skin     site2xhtml.xsl
changes2document.xsl  faq2document.xsl   script-cli.js
todo2document.xsl

I don't see Stylebook2Docbook.xsl or DocBook2xhtml.  When I poked
around, it looks like the docmentation is still in Stylebook format.
Can you explain in a little more detail how the stylesheets are applied?

Ted