xml-general mailing list archives

From "Thomas B. Passin" <tpas...@mitretek.org>
Subject Re: conditions in XML
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 14:39:15 GMT
That's what xslt stylesheets are for, and you are on the wrong list.  Go to
the xslt list

xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

But you have to be more definite about what you have in mind if you want to
get some help. Your question so far is like saying "I think I might make a
dessert.  How should I do that?".

Cheers,

Tom P

[Rock VZ]