From: Namballa, Revathipathi [mailto:rnamballa@templeton.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:10 PM
To: 'general@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: form field data "bound" to XML nodes?

Hi,

if it is coming as a HTTP request you can take the request object and convert it into an XML message.

Step1: Get the request object(HTTPRequest).
Step2: From the request object get the name value pairs using the methods of the HTTPRequest     object.
Step3: Form the XML the way you want.

you can actually write java methods where in you can just input the name value pair as parameters and it builds the XML and keeps on appending the new name value pairs.

if you want more details please write back.

--RP