xml-general mailing list archives

From "Dean H. Saxe" <d...@fullfrontalnerdity.com>
Subject RE: XSLT Processing of a node...twice
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:30:26 GMT
Yup, I saw that and that's what I am basing my translation
architecture on.  I was specifically looking for a way to do them
without having to complete an entire transformation before starting
the translation.  I think I may have found it with XMLFilters.

-dhs

>Something similar came up in another list within the past few weeks (less
>than two months).
>
>Check out the archives at www.mulberrytech.com.
>
>AFIR, the consensus was to store translation rules in seperate xml file(s).

Dean H. Saxe
dean@fullfrontalnerdity.com
http://www.FullFrontalNerdity.com/