xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: XALAN. Setting object into the transformation machine
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:01:00 GMT
This kind of question is best answered on either the xalan-dev or
xalan-j-users lists @xml.apache.org, please followup over there.
- Shane

(P.S. You've already discovered the Transformer.setParameter(String name,
Object value) method; I'm sure if Gary doesn't pipe up on xalan-dev that
someone else will soon)

---- you "Victor M. Moreno" <vmoreno@germinus.com> wrote ----
> Hello,
> before a transformation is made I can set parameters into the
transformation
> machine using
> the setParameter function. public abstract void
setParameter(java.lang.String name, java.lang.Object
> value) With that I can set String parameter, is there a way to set
OBJECTS as