xml-general mailing list archives

From Amit Sahasrabudhe <ASahasrabu...@descartes.com>
Subject Building Xerces C++ Libraries
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:58:00 GMT
After building the Xerces C++ Library and running my C++ application in
Solaris, I received many errors coming from the Xerces Library files.

So, I realized that I hadn't built the libraries properly.  Can someone
PLEASE tell me how to run the configure script and makefile properly?  Is
there something I may be missing that I don't know of?  Currently, this is
the line is use to configure and build the xerces libraries:

export XERCESCROOT=$HOME/src/xerces-c-src1_5_1
runConfigue -psolaris -cgcc -xg++ -minmem -nfileonly -tnative

Thanks,
Amit