xml-general mailing list archives

From Harald Hett <h.h...@gis-systemhaus.de>
Subject Re: Bug in Crimson
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:03:15 GMT
Hi Marcus!

I am wondering that the first code example works with the other
implementations, because the Exception reads like this:

> org.jdom.JDOMException: Error on line 3: Relative URI
> "../../DailyHoroscope/dat/dh.dtd"; can not be resolved without a
> document URI.

This means that by using a FileInputStream there is no uri supplied to
the parser, which therfore cannot determine where the DTD lies
(../../DailyHoroscope/dat/dh.dtd).

Using File, the parser knows the location/uri of the source document and
thus is able to determine the relative Location of the DTD.

Bye,
Harald

--
Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de>
Gesellschaft für integrierte Systemplanung