xml-general mailing list archives

From Edwin Goei <edwi...@sun.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] New Crimson distribution
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:07:52 GMT
Guillaume Rousse wrote:

> Only the first target works, all other fails. Unless the first target is
> something as 'usage', producing no disc output. Thus the following sequence,
> using each time a freshly uncompressed archive:

Hmmm, I just encountered the problem, but now it's gone and I can't
reproduce it again.  I edited the build.xml file and commented out the
DoctypeDecl, ie. "<!DOCTYPE..." and then it worked, but when I put it
back the way it was, it still continued to work.  So, I don't see the
behavior you're seeing.

Seems like I need to debug Ant, but I'm running into some deadlines so I
won't be able to do much right now.  (Unfortunately, I'll be gone next
week too.)  You could try using the "-verbose" option with Ant.  When I
saw the problem, the "-verbose" option didn't tell me anything useful.

Maybe this is a good question for the ant-user list.

-Edwin