xml-general mailing list archives

From Edwin Goei <edwi...@sun.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] New Crimson distribution
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:36:25 GMT
Guillaume Rousse wrote:

> However, i had problems with build file: the first used target works, the
> second fails with this error message: build.xml:1: Expected "encoding=...".
> This doesn't happen after target producing only visual output, as usage. I
> use ant 1.4

I was not able to reproduce the problem.  The error message you quote
doesn't make sense because the "encoding=" is optional in an XMLDecl
according to the spec.  Also, I'm not quite sure I understand in your
report what works and what does not.

Here is what I did to try and reproduce the problem... use Ant 1.4, used
code from CVS.

> Sorry to report this here, but i didn't find any more convenient place

This was the agreed upon place to report crimson problems.

-Edwin