xml-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <rou...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Subject Re: [Announce] New Crimson distribution
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2001 10:30:52 GMT
Ainsi parlait Edwin Goei :
[..]
> I created this distribution as a side effect of prototyping a build
> system where the code for the java XML API classes are copied from
> xml-commons.  Also new in this release is that there is only a single
> jar file.
This last point is a good news.
However, i had problems with build file: the first used target works, the
second fails with this error message: build.xml:1: Expected "encoding=...".
This doesn't happen after target producing only visual output, as usage. I
use ant 1.4
Sorry to report this here, but i didn't find any more convenient place
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html