Thanks Frank! I actually downloaded just the binary version and that was the problem (comes without the Fop.bat, Fop.sh or the javadocs), I then redownloaded the full version with source code, now everything works fine.. thanks again for your help!

Charlie
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Chen [mailto:frank63@ms5.hinet.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 1:05 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP help please...

Hi, Charlie:

FOP is implemented in Java, and you should find the eaxct class to interpreted by the Java interpreter. The following
is the batch file that I use to run FOP under Windows MS-DOS command line:

\jdk1.3\bin\java -classpath .;c:\fop\lib\w3c.jar;c:\fop\lib\xerces-1.2.3.jar;c:\fop\lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;c:\fop\lib\jimi-1.0.jar;c:\fop\fop.jar org.apache.fop.apps.Fop -c conf/userconfig.xml %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8
The -c conf/userconfig.xml is optional to you unless you have other fonts to install.

Frank Chen