Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation CONFIDENTIAL
.
.
Hello I am a total newbie but I am using Xerces and I recieved a ' in the XML I parse and then I got that out as data. I thought the parser would decode that into an ' but it did not seem to. Am I dont the encoding wrong or is there an option I am missing somewhere.

Damien Hogan
Direct Alliance Corp.
480-446-2099
602-448-5669

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.
Any other use of this email is prohibited.