xml-general mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: XML parser 1.4.2
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 21:46:51 GMT
Hi Ananda,

First, questions like this are better posted to the xerces-j-user list;
you're much more likely to get a quick response there.

Looks to me like you've got a classpath problem.  xerces.jar likes to be
the first thing on the classpath, since it tends to have more up-to-date
DOM and SAX packages than do other jarfiles.  So make sure that no other
jarfiles are on your classpath before Xerces that contain the org.w3.dom
package, and you should be fine.

Hope this helps,
Neil

Neil Graham