xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Inserting HTML into the result tree
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:31:02 GMT

Which version of Xalan are you using?

-scott

                    "Victor M.

                    Moreno"              To:     <general@xml.apache.org>

                    <vmoreno@germ        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    inus.com>            Subject:     Re: Inserting HTML into the result
tree

                    08/02/2001

                    06:53 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Hello Gary,
I have finally manage to return a NodeSet,
but I get  a node set pointer (org.apache.xpath.NodeSet@5e5a50 ) directly
in
the html output.

What do I have to do in order to insert that node set in the result tree?

Thanks

Victor