xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Xalan-C++ 1.2 released
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:01:40 GMT
We have just released Xalan-C++ 1.2.  This version of Xalan-C++ was built
with, and includes Xerces-C 1.5.1.

Binary distributions are available for the same platforms as Xerces-C.
There are also source distributions available, which, in conjunction with
the Xerces-C 1.5.1 distribution, can be used to build Xalan-C++ 1.2.  The
full Xalan-C++ 1.2 distribution includes both source and binaries, and
includes the Xerces 1.5.1 binaries and source files.

I'd also like to make a special mention of a new platform for Xalan-C++ --
we've just finished a port to Compaq Tru64 using the Compaq cxx compiler.
We don't provide binaries for Tru64, but you can download the Xerces and
Xalan source distributions and build them locally.  Many thanks to David
Hill and Kari Whitcomb at Compaq for providing both a machine and superb
support (and the persistence to see the port finished)!

See:

   http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/

for more information about downloading Xalan-C++.

Enjoy!

Dave