xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: XSLT trouble
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:28:29 GMT

One thing that is wrong is that xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform" should be xmlns:xsl
="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform".  (Notice w3 vs w3c).

If I do that, your stylesheet builds OK for me.

                    "Kazi the P i
                    R @ t {-"            To:     <general@xml.apache.org>
                    <kazi                cc:     <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>, (bcc:
Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                                         Subject:     XSLT trouble
                    04:38 AM
                    respond to

I have made a post earlier about troubl i am having performing the
transformation from xml to html.
I havent reached a solution yet. But it occured to me that maybe i should
lessent he scope of my troubles! :) so i cut short the xsl file. It looks
like this now:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version
<xsl:template match="/">
<title>A Guide to the Search Utility</title>

<xsl:template match="contact">

<xsl:template match="name">

<xsl:template match="email">

<xsl:template match="text()">

My dtd is such:
<!ELEMENT guide (buttons,how-to,contact)>
<!ELEMENT buttons (search,view,sort,warning,respond)>
<!ELEMENT how-to (description+)>
<!ELEMENT contact (name,email)>
<!ELEMENT search (text, image)>
<!ELEMENT view (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT sort (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT warning (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT respond (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT image (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA|sub-point)*>
<!ELEMENT sub-point (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT email (#PCDATA)>
Currently i am very lost.... so i hope anyone can shed some light on me