xml-general mailing list archives

From "Lukkarinen, Pasi" <pasi.lukkari...@cgey.com>
Subject org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument java API ??
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:36:55 GMT
Hi !

Does it exist anykind documentation concerning  this crimson package ??

if it does could you send the address or document for me ??

rgds. Pasi

Pasi Lukkarinen
Consultant
TELECOM MEDIA NETWORKS

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
Niittymäentie 9
02200 ESPOO, Finland

+358 (0)9 452 651 (office)
+358 (0)40 765 8410 (mobile)
+358 (0)9 452 3742 (fax)

mailto: Pasi.Lukkarinen@cgey.com - http://www.cgey.com/tmn

"We make you outstanding in a connected world"

of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.