xml-general mailing list archives

From Charlie Wu <...@brocade.com>
Subject FOP help please...
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 02:27:12 GMT
Hi there:

I downloaded the latest FOP from xml.apache.org and was trying to run some
simple tests from the commandline.. The documentation says you should just
run:

FOP fo_inputfile pdf_outputfile (see http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html
<http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html> )

but I can't find a FOP.exe or FOP unix binary anywhere.. and since this is
java I suspect there isn't any FOP anywhere anyway.. so I searched
google.com and looked for commandline examples and found many references to
calling org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine - but then when I checked this
against the fop.jar there's NO CLASS with that name!! I couuld only find
Command, CommandLineStarter, and CommandLineOptions..

So what gives????

Can someone please help me out???

Thanks

Charlie