xml-general mailing list archives

From Ben Coman <b...@sw.oz.au>
Subject Re: xml-commons XML API and API evolution
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:37:31 GMT
these a probably more mucky, but just so they are not overlooked, two
things:

1. the distributions include a wrapper script which sets the appropriate
classpath for each application. This wrapper script is treated as _the_
application in all examples.

2. prepend the API version to function names.
ie dom2_funcname(), dom3_funcname().

3. (Without know enough java) Is there any way that a .jar can set its
own classpath?