xml-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Harald Hett <h.h...@gis-systemhaus.de>
Subject Re: redirect-Extension in xalanj2
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:09:11 GMT
Meanwhile I have solved the problem myself by using the xalanj2.2D8
version.
But thank you for giving the hint for the xalan-j-users list.
I did not get an anouncement for it. Maybe it should be announced at 
the official pages.

Harald
-- 
Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de>
Gesellschaft für integrierte Systemplanung

Shane Curcuru wrote:
> 
> This question is best answered on the xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org
> question.  general@xml.apache.org is reserved for cross-project issues.
> 
> When you follow-up with xalan-j-users, be sure to include the full .xsl
> and .xml files you're using, so we can better diagnose the problem.  In
> general, redirect works well; however I don't know if we've tested lots
> of call-templates from inside a redirect...
> - Shane
> 
> ---- you Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de> wrote ----
> 
> Hi to all! In my application I use the redirect-Extension from
> org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect, which
> worked well with xalanj1.2. ...
>     <xsl:template match="chapter[@name]" mode="create">
> ...
> <redirect:write file="{@file}">
>     <xsl:call-template name="createPage"/>
> </redirect:write>
>     </xsl:template>
> ... Now with xalanj2 the transforming  stops with a
> java.util.EmptyStackException.
> The full stacktrace looks like this: --- caught Exception
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1151)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:590)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1037)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1015)
> at
> gis.xml.xslt.TransformationImpl.transform(TransformationImpl.java:92)
> at
> gis.xml.xslt.TransformationImpl.transform(TransformationImpl.java:48)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHtmlFiles(Transformer.java:186)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHelpset(Transformer.java:152)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHelpset(Transformer.java:136)
> at gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.main(Transformer.java:60)
> --------- java.util.EmptyStackException at
> java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:82) at
> java.util.Stack.pop(Stack.java:64) at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.popMode(TransformerImpl.java:2741)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:231)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2096)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemTemplate.execute(ElemTemplate.java:430)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemCallTemplate.execute(ElemCallTemplate.java:279)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApplyTemplates.java:423)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTemplates.java:226)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2096)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:1927)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1120)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:590)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1037)
> at
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1015)
> at
> gis.xml.xslt.TransformationImpl.transform(TransformationImpl.java:92)
> at
> gis.xml.xslt.TransformationImpl.transform(TransformationImpl.java:48)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHtmlFiles(Transformer.java:186)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHelpset(Transformer.java:152)
> at
> gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.createHelpset(Transformer.java:136)
> at gis.xml.helpdefinition.Transformer.main(Transformer.java:60) If I
> comment out the lines that do the redirect, the transformation
> works. Has anyone a guess? --
> Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de>
> Gesellschaft für integrierte Systemplanung
> 
> =====
> <eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
>  quote="Odo:   [You'd shoot a man in the back?]
>         Garak: [Well, it's the safest way, isn't it?]"/>
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
> http://im.yahoo.com/
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> In case of troubles, e-mail:     webmaster@xml.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:          general-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@xml.apache.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
In case of troubles, e-mail:     webmaster@xml.apache.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail:          general-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message