xml-general mailing list archives

From Harald Hett <h.h...@gis-systemhaus.de>
Subject xsl:import in Xalan2j
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:06:23 GMT
Hi,
while switching from Xalan1.2j to Xalan2j,
I encountered a strange behaviour with xsl:import.

setting:
  In a directory style lie the two files main.xsl and parameters.xsl.
  The file main.xsl imports the script parameters.xsl with
    <xsl:import href="parameters.xsl"/>
  In a different directory (work) lie all the xml files to process and
  a script, that starts the processing.

problem:
  Up to now the processor has found the imported file in style.
  But with Xalan 2 (using TRaX), the processor tries to find
  it in the directory work.

Is this a feature or a bug? And how can I set the old behavior?

Thanks in advance!
--
Harald Hett <h.hett@gis-systemhaus.de>
Gesellschaft für integrierte Systemplanung