xml-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kazi the P i R @ t {-" <k...@ewarna.com>
Subject XSLT trouble
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:38:16 GMT
I have made a post earlier about troubl i am having performing the transformation from xml
to html.
I havent reached a solution yet. But it occured to me that maybe i should lessent he scope
of my troubles! :) so i cut short the xsl file. It looks like this now:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/">
<title>A Guide to the Search Utility</title>
<body style="font-family: Arial;" bgcolor="cccccc">

<xsl:template match="contact">
<p><xsl:text>For more information contact the person below:</xsl:text></p>

<xsl:template match="name">

<xsl:template match="email">

<xsl:template match="text()">


My dtd is such:
<!ELEMENT guide (buttons,how-to,contact)>
<!ELEMENT buttons (search,view,sort,warning,respond)>
<!ELEMENT how-to (description+)>
<!ELEMENT contact (name,email)>
<!ELEMENT search (text, image)>
<!ELEMENT view (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT sort (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT warning (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT respond (text,image)>
<!ELEMENT image (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA|sub-point)*>
<!ELEMENT sub-point (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT email (#PCDATA)>

Currently i am very lost.... so i hope anyone can shed some light on me 

                                             |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| o |||||||||||||||||||||||||||

View raw message