xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Re: Helma XML-RPC @ Jakarta
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:10:17 GMT
On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Ted Leung wrote:

> The plan for the site has always been to use C2 when it stabilized.
>
> We are getting closer and closer to that, right Dims?  I don't know anything
> about Anakia, but if it is using XML as input, then it seems that stylesheet
> magic could be used to go between C2 and Anakia and InDesign.
>
> If we could get off of stylebook and onto C2 I'd be very happy.

we're quite close to that now, actually. i wrote a simple c2 webapp that
generates a sane version of the c2 site from the stylebook index and
content files. it needs some more style work, then a home on apache.org
somewhere (nagoya, probably?). then we can see if it works for the other
projects' sites as well.

- donald