xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: -1 to Anakia [ or why the website is broken ]
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:45:42 GMT

By no means did I mean to start an XSLT vs. Anakia war.

There are lots of reasons why people might want to use a different template
language other than XSLT.  Anakia is just one of dozens I have seen.  This
is a good thing.  Let a thousand flowers/ideas bloom.

The whole point of XML is to keep the *data* pure enough that you can do
this sort of thing.

If you want to use XSLT and/or Xalan, for whatever reasons, great.  If not,
great.  I believe it is a good and compelling technology.  Enough said.

-scott