xml-general mailing list archives

From Donald_Les...@lotus.com
Subject Need help for updating a project website
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:39:28 GMT
With the move of cvs from daedalus to cvs.apache.org, the old cvs method
for updating a project website (Xalan-Java 2 in this case) no longer works.

I used to check the new website into xml-site/targets/xalan-j, then use
SecureCRT to navigate to www/xml.apache.org/xalan-j, and issue a cvs update
command. Now I commit the new website on cvs.apache.org and try to update
the working copy on daedalus.apache.org. The cvs update fails. The
complaint (that I am logged on as anoncvs) is no help. I am logged on
correctly. Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get updates from
xml-site/targets to the actual website?

Thanks,
-- Don Leslie